|Birthname||Julie Ann Brown|
|born on||31 August 1954 at 11:12 (= 11:12 AM )|
|Place||Van Nuys, California, 34n11, 118w27|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°48' 15°43 Asc. 06°42'|
American actress, comedian, screen/television writer, singer-songwriter, and television director. Brown is perhaps best known for her work in the 1980s, where she often played a quintessential valley girl character. Much of her comedy has revolved around the mocking of famous people.
In 1983, Brown married writer and actor Terrence E. McNally, a frequent collaborator. They co-produced her first single, "I Like 'em Big and Stupid". They divorced after six years. In 1994, Brown married Ken Rathgen, and together they have one son. In an article which appeared in the San Francisco Bay Times on October 18, 2007, she was quoted as saying that she recently divorced for the second time.
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (Terrence E. McNally)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1989 (Terrence E. McNally)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Ken Rethen)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2006 (Ken Rethen)
Craft quotes IMDB for time, 
Birth date and place (county) from California Birth Index: "Name: Julie Ann Brown, Event Date: 31 Aug 1954, Event Place: Los Angeles." Specific place from her on Twitter: "I'm from Van Nuys" .
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script