|Birthname||James Fraser Brown|
|born on||17 July 2006 at 09:05 (= 09:05 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°37' 18°35 Asc. 05°33'|
Scottish noted family member, the son of Gordon Brown and his wife Sarah. On 29 November 2006 as a result of routine newborn screening tests it was revealed that the child was born with cystic fibrosis. The Sun tabloid newspaper had learned of the situation in 2006 and published the story. In 2011, Gordon Brown stated he had wanted the details of his son's condition kept private and that the publication had left him "in tears". The Sun said they approached Brown and that discussion occurred with his colleagues who provided quotes to use in the article.
- child->parent relationship with Brown, Gordon (born 20 February 1951)
- sibling relationship with Brown, Jennifer Jane (born 28 December 2001)
- sibling relationship with Brown, John (born 17 October 2003)
Sy Scholfield quoted "born just after 9am at New Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh" from Evening Standard (London), 17 July 2006, page A4.
PT quoted 9 AM from news report in The Scotsman online edition.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Born with cystic fibrosis)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third child, second son)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker