Brown, George Douglas
|born on||26 January 1869 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Ochiltree, Scotland, 55n28, 4w23|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°29' 12°34 Asc. 25°11'|
Scottish novelist, best known for his highly influential realist novel The House with the Green Shutters (1901), which was published the year before his death at the age of 33. He also worked as a journalist in London, contributing articles and stories to Blackwood's Magazine, as well as a part-time editor and reader for publishing houses. He died on 28 August 1902 in London.
Paul Wright quotes birth record. On 2 August 2017 Sy Scholfield forwarded birth registry entry and upgraded rating to BC/BR in hand.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels, short stories)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor