|Birthname||Charles Edward Artman|
|born on||12 March 1939 at 09:29 (= 09:29 AM )|
|Place||Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 42n01, 91w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°10' 18°17 Asc. 01°48'|
American mystic hippie poet, active in the sub-culture interest of the plight of the American Indians in San Francisco's days of flower-power. He became a minister in the Neo-American church until arrested for possession of peyote. In jail during city elections, he withdrew his candidacy for the Berkeley City Council only to find that he would have won the election had he stayed in. He died on 15 April 1991 at age 52 in Petaluma, California.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file, May 2021.
Previously this entry had 8:30 AM (W. Breen quotes him, letter to LMR).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Chronic hepatitis)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Peyote)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Hippie subculture)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (Possession of peyote)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Plight of American Indian)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Won election, but withdrew candidacy)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter ("Spider")
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor