|born on||14 June 1968 at 11:41 (= 11:41 AM )|
|Place||Natchez, Mississippi, 31n34, 91w24|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°39' 16°25 Asc. 05°54'|
American news anchor and daughter of former Senator from Louisiana and his first wife.
Brown taught in Czechoslovakia for a year after college, then landed a job at a local TV station in Kansas. She joined NBC in 1996. She married Daniel Senor, a partner in Rosemont Capital, a private equity firm, in April 2006. She left NBC and was picked up by CNN as a co-anchor and news journalist.
She gave birth to their first child, a boy named Eli James Senor, on December 18, 2007 at "exactly 10:00 AM" according to news reports. New York City is assumed.
- parent->child relationship with Senor, Eli James (born 18 December 2007)
- Work : New Job 1996 (with NBC)
- Work : New Job 2007 (With CNN)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 18 December 2007 at 10:00 AM in New York, NY (first child, Eli)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes MSNBC website following a televised interview with Shelley Ackerman in which Brown gave Ackerman the data
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor