|born on||7 May 1913 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Perpignan, France, 42n41, 2e53|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°52' 24°07 Asc. 13°33'|
He was a philosophy professor who had mainly taught in the Languedoc-Roussillon region and is the author of some 80 works including poetry, essays (metaphysical, astronomical, astrology, historical and esoteric), novels, plays and storybooks. He was a pioneer of the philosophy cafes that were popping up almost everywhere in France at the end of the 20th century. Brousse died October 25, 1995 in Clamart, France.
As astrologer, Brousse predicted a trans-plutonian planet Proserpina in 1940, in an article published in May 1948, he supposed three further trans-plutonian planets: Minerva, Juno and Vesta. He did not bother about Juno and Vesta being already named asteroids of the asteroid belt.
- business associate/partner relationship with Villée, François (born 2 January 1936). Notes: Co-editors of the esoteric journal Sources et Flammes
Liefeld quotes Jean-Pierre Wenger: François Brousse - l'Enlumineur des mondes. Danicel productions, 2005 p. 17
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Poet