|Birthname||Rachel Elizabeth Brosnahan|
|born on||12 July 1990 at 15:22 (= 3:22 PM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°13' 16°58 Asc. 14°44'|
American actress who stars as aspiring stand-up comedian Miriam 'Midge' Maisel in the Amazon Prime Video period comedy TV series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2017–present), for which she won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in 2018 and two consecutive Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy in 2018 and 2019.
She also had a recurring role in the Netflix political thriller series House of Cards (2013–2015), for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination and played a lead role in the WGN drama series Manhattan (2014–2015).
Brosnahan made her film debut in the horror film The Unborn (2009) and has appeared in other films including Beautiful Creatures (2013), Louder Than Bombs (2015), The Finest Hours (2016), and Patriots Day (2016).
Brosnahan is married to actor Jason Ralph.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: House of Cards (American TV series) (born 1 February 2013). Notes: Played Rachel Posner, 2013-2015
Birth record in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Notable : Awards : Emmy