|Birthname||Jack Christopher Stamp Brooksbank|
|born on||3 May 1986 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°15' 04°45 Asc. 26°31'|
English wine merchant, socialite and former nightclub manager, who married Princess Eugenie on 12 October 2018 at St George's Chapel in Windsor castle. He had been Princess Eugenie's boyfriend since 2010. The Duke of York's Office at Buckingham Palace announced the engagement of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank on 22 January 2018. The couple's first child, a boy, was born at 8:55 AM GMT on 9 February 2021 at Portland Hospital in London.
Brooksbank is the European brand manager for Casamigos Tequila, the company co-founded by George Clooney. Brooksbank is related to the Brooksbank baronets: he is the great-grandson of Sir Edward Clitherow Brooksbank, 1st Baronet. Jack is a third cousin twice removed of Princess Eugenie through Thomas Coke, 2nd Earl of Leicester. Another great-grandfather is Sir Jack Coke, Gentleman Usher to King George VI and Extra Gentleman Usher to Queen Elizabeth II. Brooksbanks's parents are Old Etonian George Brooksbank, a company director and chartered accountant, and his wife, Nicola (née Newton) who split their time between London and France's Bordeaux wine region. Jack has a younger brother, Thomas who is also an Old Etonian. After completion of his studies at Stowe School, Brooksbank worked in hospitality and management at establishments such as the Mahiki club and the Markham Inn gastropub. His first job after leaving school was in service at the Admiral Codrington pub in Chelsea.
- parent->child relationship with Brooksbank, August (born 9 February 2021)
- spouse relationship with Eugenie, Princess (born 23 March 1990). Notes: 2018-
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2010 (Princess Eugenie)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 9 February 2021 at 08:55 AM in London (Birth of son)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes Prince Andrew's official website: "Jack was born in St. Thomas’s Hospital on 3rd May, 1986 weighing 8lbs 1oz just 15 minutes past midnight. He was christened at The Guards Chapel, Wellington Barracks on 26th September, 1986" , plus birth notice in The Times (London, England), 7 May 1986, p. 14: "BROOKSBANK - On May 3rd to Nicola and George, a son (Jack)." Birth name and place from England and Wales Birth Registration Index.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of two boys)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Eugenie)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Brand ambassador)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business
- Notable : Famous : Socialite