|born on||10 July 1920 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°48' 03°00 Asc. 11°30'|
American homicide victim who was kidnapped on 2/11/1931 at age 10 in San Diego while walking to school; her body was found on 3/9/1931 on the Fort Kearney military reservation 15 miles north of San Diego by a shepherd and his border collie. Human hairs were grasped in her fingers, meaning that Virginia probably grappled with the killer. She had apparently been murdered by strangulation within a day of being kidnapped, according to the condition of her body. Her murderer was never found.
- Crime : Kidnap Victimization 11 February 1931 in San Diego (Age 10; body found later)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes her mother
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Body found after kidnapped)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim (Age 10)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 10)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women