|Birthname||Emery Price Brookfield|
|born on||11 May 1920 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Floydada, Texas, 33n59, 101w20|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°42' 26°26 Asc. 13°24'|
American basketball forward who played for the Indianapolis Jets and Rochester Royals of the Basketball Association of America (BAA) and National Basketball Association (NBA) for 61 games. He was also a baseball player.
Brookfield served in the United States Navy during World War II. After his retirement from playing, he coached high school basketball, baseball and golf in Indiana. Brookfield died in his home in Pinehurst, North Carolina on 17 April 2006, aged 85.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.93 m/ 6 ft 4 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (84 kg/ 185 lb)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII, US Navy)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Coach)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (NBL champion, 1947)