|born on||4 October 1903 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Den Haag, Netherlands, 52n05, 4e19|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°43' 10°59 Asc. 11°32'|
Dutch stage, film and television actress, sometimes referred to as Joeki.
Broedelet played over a hundred roles on the stage, in both lead and supporting roles.
Broedelet also translated plays.
On television, she played the opinionated grandmother on "Sesamstraat" (the Dutch spin-off of the U.S. children's program "Sesame Street") for two years.
The writer Remco Campert is a son from her marriage to the poet Jan Campert.
She died on 3 July 1996.
- parent->child relationship with Campert, Remco (born 28 July 1929)
- spouse relationship with Campert, Jan (born 15 August 1902)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 28 July 1929 (Birth of son, Remco Campert)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth record: "des morgens ten half vier ure" (in the morning at half past three o'clock).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV and stage)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator