|Birthname||Dolph Briscoe Jr.|
|born on||23 April 1923 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Uvalde, Texas, 29n13, 99w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°33' 26°49 Asc. 00°32'|
American rancher and businessman who was the 41st Governor of Texas between 1973 and 1979. He was a member of the Democratic Party.
Because of his re-election following an amendment to the Texas Constitution doubling the Governor's term to four years, Briscoe became both the last governor to serve a two-year term and the first to serve a four-year term.
Briscoe died on the evening of 27 June 2010 at his home in Uvalde, Texas following complications of heart and kidney failure at the age of 87.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. The time is given as "12 ... M" (not 12 AM or 12 PM perhaps meaning 12 Noon?).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democrat)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (41st Governor of Texas, 1973-1979)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher