|born on||10 April 1964 at 17:40 (= 5:40 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°50' 26°11 Asc. 08°57'|
Italian film, television and stage actress.
In 1990, she won a David di Donatello for Best Supporting Actress and a Silver Ribbon in the same category for the role of Sophie in "Little Misunderstandings."
Nancy Brilli was married for two years to actor Massimo Ghini and later, again for two years, to director Luca Manfredi, son of actor and director Nino Manfredi. Previously she had a relationship with the songwriter Ivano Fossati.
In 1994, she has underwent surgery due to ovarian cancer.
She is a niece of the racing driver Gastone Brilli-Peri.
- lover relationship with Fossati, Ivano (born 21 September 1951)
- spouse relationship with Ghini, Massimo (born 22 October 1954)
- spouse relationship with Manfredi, Luca (born 27 December 1958). Notes: Second husband
- Health : Medical procedure 1994 (Surgery due to ovarian cancer)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, p. 28, quotes birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Ovarian)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Ovarian cancer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, television and stage actress)