|Birthname||Todd Anthony Bridges|
|born on||27 May 1965 at 12:21 (= 12:21 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°16' 25°46 Asc. 29°57'|
American actor, a TV child star on the series "Different Strokes" until 1986. He did one film, "Twice Dead," a horror flic, in 1988.
Bridges had troubles with the law from 1983 when he was convicted of carrying a loaded gun. He was arrested in 1986 for making bomb threats against a man he had hired to customize his car. Bridges pled no contest and was ordered to undergo psychiatric evaluation. In 1/1988, he was arrested for racing his sports car down Los Angeles streets at 80 mph.
He took to hanging around a rough area known for the crack trade in 1988. In early 1989, Bridges was arrested, along with Harvie Duckett, and charged with attempted murder shortly after a shooting victim identified him as the man who'd shot him five times and left him to die. The man he shot was his drug dealer; he'd been on a four-day coke binge and did not even recall the shooting. He was acquitted on 11/11/1989.
In 8/1993, Bridges was diagnosed as manic-depressive. He had gone through all his money and was in debt to the IRS for more than $100,000, maxxing out credit cards. Bridges had worked little since 1986, but still kept up the high expenses of drugs, coke and uppers. On 1/19/1997, he was again arrested for ramming a friend's car after an argument in the mall. Bridges is blackballed from film work in Hollywood.
As of 1998, Bridges has been clean and sober for six years. He met Dori while performing in a Christian play in Atlanta in February 1997. Bridges now speaks at schools, AA meetings, churches and corporate functions on the difficulty of drugs and drinking.
Todd and wife, Dori, welcomed son Spencer into the world 7/15/1998.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Diff'rent Strokes (born 3 November 1978). Notes: Played Willis Jackson, 1978-1986
- associate relationship with Plato, Dana (born 7 November 1964). Notes: Co-stars on "Diff'rent Strokes," 1978-1986
- business associate/partner relationship with Bain, Conrad (born 4 February 1923). Notes: Co-stars on "Diff'rent Strokes"
- business associate/partner relationship with Rae, Charlotte (born 22 April 1926). Notes: Co-stars on "Diff'rent Strokes"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 3 November 1978 ("Diff'rent Strokes" TV series debut broadcast)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Trial dates 1983 (Convicted of carrying loaded gun)
- Crime : Arrest 1986 (Bomb threats)
- Crime : Arrest 1989 (Attempted murder)
- Crime : Trial dates 11 November 1989 (Aquitted of attempted murder in a shooting)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Aaron Fischer
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Coke binges)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Bi-Polar Disorder (Under drug infuence)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Shot drug dealer, bomb threats)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Carrying loaded gun)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Diffrent Strokes)