|Birthname||Lloyd Vernet Bridges Bridges, III|
|born on||9 December 1941 at 03:56 (= 03:56 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°02' 19°48 Asc. 10°34'|
American actor from a noted family, the son of Lloyd Bridges and brother of eight-year-younger Jeff Bridges. Growing up in a family of actors, he had a few bit parts as a child, but was more interested in basketball. Too short at 5'9" for pro ball, he was diverted back to film. His debut film in 1967 was "The Incident,."
Bridges began to emerge as an all-American type of Hollywood lead in the '60s due to such films as "Force of Evil," 1948, "The Red Pony," 1949, "Greased Lightening," 1977 and "Norma Rae," 1979. He also built up directing credits. On 8/04/1998, his new TV series made a debut, "Maximum Bob." In spite of a small cadre of fans who found it hilarious, it quickly went the way of the rating wars.
As the father of five athletic kids, Beau continued his love of sports with coaching little league soccer games. For a while, he considered a career in coaching. He was married to Juli Landifield from 1964 to 1983 and they had two boys, Casey, adopted and black, and five years later, Jordan. He married Wendy Peerce in 1984 and they had another two sons and a daughter, living in a four-bedroom home in the San Fernando Valley, CA. From patriarch Lloyd and his wife Dorothy, the whole clan is family oriented, with a total of ten grandkids.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Will and Grace (born 21 September 1998). Notes: Played Daniel McFarland, 2002
- child->parent relationship with Bridges, Lloyd (born 15 January 1913)
- sibling relationship with Bridges, Jeff (born 4 December 1949)
- role played of/by Barnum, P. T. (born 5 July 1810). Notes: 1989 TV movie "P. T. Barnum"
- Relationship : Marriage 1964 (First marriage Judi Landifield, 19 yrs.)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Film debut in "The Incident")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1977 (Release of "Greased Lightening")
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Second marriage Wendy Peerce)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5' 9")
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Lloyd)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Very family oriented, close)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of four)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Jeff an actor)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (First marriage 19 years, second from 1984)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Adopted black son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (As a kid)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Maximum Bob)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Too short for the pro's)