|Birthname||Abigail Kathleen Breslin|
|born on||14 April 1996 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°04' 14°36 Asc. 19°57'|
American actress and singer who appeared in her first commercial when she was three years old and in her first film, Signs (2002), at the age of five. Her other film roles include Raising Helen (2004), Little Miss Sunshine (2006), for which she was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, No Reservations (2007), and so forth.
On 27 October 2007, Breslin made her stage debut in the play Right You Are (If You Think You Are) in New York City at the Guggenheim Museum starring in an ensemble cast, including Cate Blanchett, Dianne Wiest, Natalie Portman and Peter Sarsgaard. In 2007, Breslin was ranked #8 in Forbes Magazine's list of "Young Hollywood's Top-Earning Stars", having earned $1.5 million in 2006.
With previews beginning in February 2010, she made her Broadway debut as Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker at the Circle in the Square Theatre.
Between 2015 and 2016, she starred on the horror-comedy Scream Queens on Fox, her first regular role in a television series.
In April 2017, Breslin came forward and revealed that a partner with whom she once shared a relationship had raped her, and she has since been diagnosed with PTSD. She continues to advocate on behalf of victims of sexual assault.
- role played of/by Keller, Helen (born 27 June 1880). Notes: 2010 Broadway play "The Miracle Worker"
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "my Aries, Leo rising, Pisces moon self during this new moon In Pisces" , "who is your favorite blonde actress born on april 14 1996 who's name is Abigail" , "I am a born and bred New Yorker" .
- Diagnoses : Psychological : PTSD
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Nominated)