|born on||16 January 1838 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Boppard, Germany, 50n14, 7e35|
|Timezone||LMT m7e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°58' 28°00 Asc. 20°51'|
German philosopher and psychologist. He contributed to a number of different areas in philosophy, but his primary contribution was his philosophy of mind. Brentano was a charismatic teacher and had a number of notable students including Sigmund Freud, Edmond Husserl and others.
Married twice, he died 17 March 1917, Zurich, Switzerland.
- other kin relationship with Brentano, Clemens (born 9 September 1778). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
- (has as) student relationship with Selz, Otto (born 14 February 1881)
Arno Müller, Vol. 2.
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Philosopher, Psychlogist)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure