|Birthname||Lee Anthony Brennan|
|born on||27 September 1973 at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Carlisle, England, 54n54, 2w55|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°34' 20°12 Asc. 14°53'|
English singer, songwriter, dancer and actor, the frontman and lead vocalist of boy band 911 (1995–2000, 2005, 2012–present).
He was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma twice, first aged nine and then again aged 15.
In 2006, for the fourth consecutive year, he performed as Peter Pan in a Christmas pantomime.
On 14 September 2006, Brennan married Lindsay Armaou of Irish girl group B*Witched. They split in 2011.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2011 (Lindsay Armaou)
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "My mam told me I was born at 9.15pm so my birthday isn't for another 5 mins or so!" (posted 27 Sep. 2011) . Other details from England and Wales Birth Index.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Hodgkin's lymphoma, twice)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Pantomime)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop)