|Birthname||Brennan, Allen Edward|
|born on||16 January 1934 at 08:21 (= 08:21 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°47' 10°19 Asc. 15°20'|
American corporate executive, the Chairman and CEO of Sears, Roebuck Co. He followed the footsteps of his grandfather and father, a Sears man all of his adult life. Brennan was once called the "Captain Marvel of merchandising," in honor of his genius in sales and promotion.
The eldest of four kids, Brennan saw his parents divorce when he was 12. He worked his way through school before taking a job at Sears on the sales floor. A staff member from 1966, he rose in promotions in the huge company, the employers of over a half-million people in their chain of stores. Brennan become President and CEO on 3/12/1980.
A model of decorum since childhood, Brennan is a solidly built man with a broad face and curly hair, 6' 1". His office is as immaculate as his person and he is unpretentious and accessible, with his familiar cigar in his jaw. He married on 6/11/1955; six kids.
- Work : New Career 1966 (Started working for Sears)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of four)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When he was 12)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1955)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Pres. and CEO, Sears)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Initially)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Motivating/Selling
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession