|born on||22 February 1934 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Jersey City, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w05|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°54' 13°28 Asc. 19°14'|
American poet who traveled extensively reading his poetry on university circuits and at Beat venues such as The Gaslight Cafe in New York's Greenwich Village neighborhood. He had five books of his poetry published.
He had many skirmishes with the law, armed robbery, parole violation and bail jumping, and served time in prison. He also served in the U.S Air Force before going AWOL.
Bremser was married to Bonnie Bremser (née Frazer) and they had a daughter Rachel. He died on 3 November 1998 of lung cancer at age 64.
- associate relationship with Ginsberg, Allen (born 3 June 1926)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lungs)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (University circuit)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Parole violation, bail jumping)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Armed robbery)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Air Force)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Five books)