|born on||11 December 1970 at 19:34 (= 7:34 PM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°19' 05°40 Asc. 27°17'|
Scottish character actor whose film roles have included Daniel "Spud" Murphy in Trainspotting (1996) and its 2017 sequel T2 Trainspotting, Julien in Julien Donkey-Boy (1999), SPC Shawn Nelson in Black Hawk Down (2001), Lt. Red Winkle in Pearl Harbor (2001) and expert marksman Charlie in Wonder Woman (2017).
He has one daughter, with actress Marcia Rose, whom he met during the filming of Skin. Their daughter is named Harmony, whom they named after the American director Harmony Korine.
- role played of/by James I, King of Scotland (born 19 June 1566 Jul.Cal. (29 June 1566 greg.)). Notes: 2005 TV miniseries "Elizabeth I," as James VI
Frank Clifford's British Entertainers quotes Caroline Gerard who double-checked the data in the Scottish civil registry in October 2019. Wikipedia has wrong data of 23 January 1972, no source given.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Film debut at age 15)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (BAFTA Scotland Award for Best Actor)