|Birthname||Tamar Estine Braxton|
|born on||17 March 1977 at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Severn, Maryland, 39n08, 76w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°31' 26°32 Asc. 15°37'|
American singer, actress and television personality. Braxton began her career in 1990 as a founding member of The Braxtons, an R&B singing group formed with her sisters. The Braxtons released their debut album, So Many Ways, as a trio in 1996, and disbanded shortly afterward. In 2000, Braxton was briefly signed with DreamWorks Records and released her debut self-titled album, but was dropped by the label following the album's poor commercial performance.
Braxton reunited with her sisters for the WE TV reality series Braxton Family Values (2011–present). Following a thirteen-year break, Braxton released her second studio album, Love and War (2013), through Epic Records. The record proved to be a commercial success.
Braxton served as a co-host of the Fox Broadcasting Company's talk show, The Real, from 2013 until 2016. In 2017, Braxton signed a multi-series deal with Steve Harvey's television studio, East 112th Street Productions. Since, Braxton announced that a talk show and scripted series are in development. Braxton is also set to star in the upcoming film Gangland (2019), directed by Jean-Claude La Marre.
In 2019, she was a contestant on the second season of Celebrity Big Brother. On the season finale, she was deemed the winner by a unanimous jury vote of 9-0. Braxton made history by becoming the first African American to ever win Big Brother in the United States.
Braxton is the youngest of her siblings including her sisters Toni, Traci, Towanda, and Trina, as well as her only brother Michael, Jr.
In 2001, Braxton was married to her first husband, music producer Darrell "Delite" Allamby. Allamby was a songwriter and producer who worked with his frequent songwriting partner Lincoln "Link" Browder, as well as Silk, Busta Rhymes and Gerald Levert. The two met while Allamby worked on her 2000 debut album's tracks "Money Can't Buy Me Love" and "Once Again". The couple divorced in 2003 after two years of marriage. In 2003, Tamar began dating Vincent Herbert, a record executive whom she met through her sister. The couple married on November 27, 2008. On March 13, 2013, on Good Morning America, she announced they were expecting their first child. Braxton gave birth to a baby boy named Logan Vincent Herbert in 2013. In October 2017, Braxton filed for divorce from Herbert, citing "irreconcilable differences" and is seeking joint custody of their son.
- associate relationship with Bailon, Adrienne (born 24 October 1983). Notes: former co-hosts on "The Real"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Real (born 15 July 2013). Notes: 2013-2016
- associate relationship with Mowry, Tamera (born 6 July 1978). Notes: former co-hosts on "The Real"
- associate relationship with Williams, Ricky (born 21 May 1977). Notes: housemates on "Celebrity Big Brother"
- parent->child relationship with Herbert, Logan (born 6 June 2013)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 June 2013 at 9:40 PM in Atlanta (gave birth to son Logan)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes Ricky Williams on Celebrity Big Brother speaking about Braxton having "Sagittarius rising".  A speculative time of 12:45 AM gives mid Sagittarius ascendant.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (pulmonary emboli)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Skin (vitiligo)
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (sisters including Toni)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of six)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (four sisters, one brother)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Vincent Herbert)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (music group with sisters)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (concerts, performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Braxtons)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.