|born on||31 March 1909 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Perpignan, France, 42n41, 2e53|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°32' 16°36 Asc. 23°26'|
French right-wing intellectual writer and journalist who was the literary critic of the journal "Action Françoise" and editor-in-chief of "Je Suis Partout," 1938-1941. As he collaborated actively with the Nazis, he was arrested after the liberation. Refusing de Gaulle's offer of clemency, he was tried by the French courts and condemned to death.
Executed on 2/06/1945, Paris.
- has other family relationship with Bardèche, Maurice (born 1 October 1907). Notes: Brother-in-law
- Work : New Job 1938 (Editor)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Ecrivains' pdf file, p. 67.
Gauquelin Vol. 6/142 (10:00 PM Paris time)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Treason)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (For collaboration with Nazi's)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Literary)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor-in-Chief, Je Suis Partout)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection