|Birthname||Georg Friedrich Brandseph|
|born on||2 May 1826 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°06' 16°17 Asc. 02°48'|
German visual artist, a silhouette-maker, painter, lithographer and photographer (from 1854). In the second half of the 19th century, his photo studio was the largest and most successful in Stuttgart, Württemberg and beyond. Brandseph temporarily employed 25 to 40 people in his studio, producing mostly portraits and architectural photos. He was the father of photographer Hermann Brandseph. Friedrich Brandseph died on 24 November 1915 in Kennenburg near Esslingen am Neckar at age 89.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1826, page 86, no. 5), "den 2. Mai Morg. 2-3 Uhr" (2 May, between 2 and 3 o'clock in the morning). Birth place of Obertürkheim is the easternmost district of the city of Stuttgart.
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Photo studio)