Brandram, Lady Katherine
|Birthname||Ekateríni tis Elládas|
|born on||4 May 1913 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Athens, Greece, 37n58, 23e43|
|Timezone||LST m23e43 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°06' 18°03 Asc. 00°20'|
Princess of Greece and Denmark, as the third daughter and youngest child of King Konstantinos I of Greece and Sophie of Prussia.
She married Major Richard Campbell Brandram MC (5 August 1911 – 5 April 1994), an officer in the British Royal Artillery, on 21 April 1947. They had one son.
After the death of Infanta Beatriz of Spain in 2002, Katherine was the last surviving great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria, as well the last surviving grandchild of Friedrich III, German Emperor and Victoria, Princess Royal.
Her death on 2 October 2007, aged 94, in London, marked the end of all female-line direct descendants of Friedrich III, German Emperor and Victoria, Princess Royal.
- child->parent relationship with Konstantinos I, King of Greece (born 2 August 1868)
- child->parent relationship with Sophie, Princess of Prussia (born 14 June 1870)
- sibling relationship with Aléxandros, King of Greece (born 1 August 1893)
- sibling relationship with Geórgios II, King of Greece (born 19 July 1890)
- sibling relationship with Helen, Princess of Greece and Denmark (born 2 May 1896)
- sibling relationship with Irene, Duchess of Aosta (born 13 February 1904)
- sibling relationship with Pávlos, King of Greece (born 14 December 1901)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from Derby Daily Telegraph (Derby, England), 5 May 1913, p. 2: "The Queen of Greece gave birth to a daughter yesterday morning." A time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg)