|born on||11 March 1516 Jul.Cal. (21 Mar 1516 greg.) at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°55' 03°36 Asc. 16°36'|
English royalty, eldest son of Queen Mary Tudor and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk.
He died in 1522.
- child->parent relationship with Mary, Queen of France (born 18 March 1496 Jul.Cal. (27 Mar 1496 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Grey, Frances (born 16 July 1517 Jul.Cal. (26 July 1517 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 1522 (Age 5-6)
Sy Scholfield quotes from two biographies, "Mary Tudor: the white queen" by Walter Cecil Richardson (Owen, 1970), p. 159: "The child, a healthy boy, was born on Tuesday, March 11, between ten and twelve o'clock at night, at Wolsey's house just outside Temple Bar, then called Bath Place;" and "The French Queen's Letters: Mary Tudor Brandon and the Politics of Marriage in Sixteenth-Century Europe" by Erin A. Sadlack (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011), p. 134: "between ten and eleven o'clock at night in London at bath Place." The latter sentence apparently comes from a royal letter transcribed in "Letters and Papers, Foreign and Domestic, of the Reign of Henry VIII, Volume 2" by J. S. Brewer (Cambridge University Press, 2015), p. 460.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 5-6)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Tudor)