Brammer, John Paul
|born on||19 February 1991 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Cache, Oklahoma, 34n38, 98w38|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°13' 26°55 Asc. 19°06'|
American Chicano openly-gay writer, speaker, and activist based in New York City, whose work has been published in The Guardian, Slate, BuzzFeed, NBC, Huff Post, etcetera.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "[whats ur bday i forget] February 19th 1991" , "my sun is in Pisces and I am a Sagittarius rising" , "[But what's your Mars in?] Gemini LOL" , "my sun is in Pisces and my moon is in Aries" , "born and raised! in Cache, Oklahoma. then went to OU in Norman" . A speculative time of 3 AM gives this combination.
- Traits : Body : Race (Chicano)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Astrology)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (Social media personality)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist