|born on||20 June 1928 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°17' 10°31 Asc. 20°04'|
Italian actor, singer and comedian, an eclectic performer in vaudeville and a showman. With demented songs, he was hilarious, and his best work was in the TV sit-com, "Norma and Felice."
Before entering theater, Bramieri worked as a bank clerk. He was never a great success in films but found his place in vaudeville and TV. In February 1991 he had a serious auto accident in which a co-worker was killed. He later was diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas and died 6/21/1996.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) February 1991 (Serious auto accident, co-worker killed)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie 9/1996. Bramieri himself said that he was born an hour and 40 minutes later than the time registered on the B.C., June 21 at 00:40 AM, with no explanation for the discrepency.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Pancreas, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Serious auto accident)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and limited film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Norma and Felice)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Vaudeville and stage)