|born on||24 August 1559 Jul.Cal. (3 Sep 1559 greg.) at 05:11 (= 05:11 AM )|
|Place||Knutstorp, Denmark, 55n5846, 13e0805|
|Timezone||LMT m13e0805 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°41' 17°21 Asc. 09°37'|
Danish astrologer, the sister of Tycho Brahe. He praised her in a preserved manuscript and wrote that if she had been a man, she would have been given great recognition in the learned society for her astrological abilities. She died in 1643.
- sibling relationship with Brahe, Tycho (born 14 December 1546 Jul.Cal. (24 Dec 1546 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 1643 (ca. 84 years)
Sigvard Mahler Dam quotes her brother,Tycho Brahe's in his "Urania Titani" (August 24 OS).
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Tycho)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)