|born on||25 January 1920 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Antwerp, Belgium, 51n13, 4e25|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°42' 00°49 Asc. 16°31'|
Belgian ballet dancer, choreographer, teacher and director who danced with various troops from 1935-1959. She began to choreograph in 1939, first for the Dance Ensembles Brabants, in which she appeared with her two sisters, and later for the Royal Netherlands Theatre, the Royal Flemish Opera for Belgian TV, and, from 1970, as Director of the Antwerp-based Ballet of Flanders. After founding a ballet school with her dad in 1941, she taught at various institutions, including the Ballet School of Antwerp Royal Flemish Opera from 1951. The creator of many roles, Brabants often appeared as a dance publicist.
- Work : New Career 1935 (24 years with various dance troups)
- Work : New Job 1939 (Began choreography)
- Work : Start Business 1941 (Started her own dance school)
- Work : New Job 1951 (Taught at Ballet School of Royal Flemish Opera)
- Work : New Job 1970 (Director of the Ballet of Flanders)
Lescaut quotes de Marre for B.R.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two sisters also dancers)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Dance school)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet, choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Of ballet)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women