|born on||11 November 1969 at 00:38 (= 12:38 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°45' 07°17 Asc. 29°15'|
American beach volleyball player who won the gold medal at the NORCECA Circuit 2009 at Cayman Islands playing with Jason Wight. He is legally deaf, and he had participated in four Deaflympics Games. In the 1993 edition, his team won the silver medal indoors and in 2005, he won the silver medal in beach volleyball, playing with Scott Majorino.
- Work : Prize 2009 (Gold medal at the NORCECA Circuit)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Tucson Daily Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 13 Nov 1969, page 16.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 4 in/ 1.92 m)
- Traits : Body : Size (238 lb/ 108 kg)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears (Deaf)
- Vocation : Sports : Volleyball (Beach volleyball)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Gold medal at the NORCECA Circuit)