|Birthname||Marie Marthe Augustine Lemaitre Mesange|
|born on||25 April 1886 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Noëllet, France, 47n4140, 1w0525|
|Timezone||LMT m1w0525 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°47' 22°22 Asc. 09°58'|
French supercentenarian; she was the oldest recognized person in the world from November 2000 until her death at age 115 years 42 days when she died on 6 June 2001 at a retirement home in Candé, Maine-et-Loire.
Her first husband, railway worker Constant Lemaître, died from his wartime injuries shortly after the end of the First World War. She remarried to a taxi driver, Florentin Brémont, who died in 1967. She had no children. Over the course of her life, she worked as a farmer, a nanny, a seamstress, and in a pharmaceutical factory. At 103, she was hit by a car and broke her arm as a result.
- compare to chart of Baboul, Eudoxie (born 1 October 1901)
- compare to chart of Haye, Germaine (born 10 October 1888)
- compare to chart of Randon, Lucile (born 11 February 1904)
- compare to chart of Van Dam-Groeneveld, Catharina (born 20 November 1887)
Didier Geslain archive, 'b' pdf file, p. 349.
Same data from Grietje Versavel quotes B.C. from the city hall of Noellet
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Twice)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Supercentenarian, age 115)
- Vocation : Misc. : Factory work
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider (Nanny)
- Vocation : Misc. : Tailor/Seamstress