|Birthname||René Marie Auguste Tardiveau|
|born on||14 April 1867 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Maulévrier, France, 47n0036, 0w4438|
|Timezone||LMT m0w4438 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°43' 25°56 Asc. 29°24'|
French novelist first published in 1896. He wrote a series of penetrating studies on his native region. Boylesve's sensitive and ironic works dealt mainly with the interaction of society and the individual. He was elected to the Academy in 1919.
Boylesve died on 1/14/1926, Paris, France.
- compare to chart of Balzac, Honoré de (born 20 May 1799). Notes: Boylesve is considered as his heir
- compare to chart of Proust, Marcel (born 10 July 1871). Notes: Boylesve considered as his precursor
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1896 (First published)
- Work : Gain social status 1919 (Elected to the Academy)
Gauquelin Vol. 6/140
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Of native region)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction