|Birthname||J. Lucienne Eliane Boyer|
|born on||23 April 1941 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 6, France, 48n5102, 2e1958|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°08' 02°12 Asc. 13°36'|
French singer (interpreter) and actress, daughter of singers Jacques Pills and Lucienne Boyer. In 1960, she won the Eurovision Song Contest, singing "Tom Pillibi". At 18 years and 341 days of age at the time of her victory, Boyer was the first teenager to win the contest and the youngest until 1964.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Eurovision Song Contest (born 24 May 1956). Notes: 1960 winner, France
- child->parent relationship with Boyer, Lucienne (born 18 August 1901)
- child->parent relationship with Pills, Jacques (born 6 March 1906)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.