|born on||20 March 1951 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°30' 28°18 Asc. 16°01'|
American actress and singer best known for her portrayal of the mysterious and spiritual Celeste Perrault on the television soap opera, "Days of Our Lives."
Tanya moved to New York at the age of 15 to study dramatic art at the Lee Strasberg Institute. She later moved to Los Angeles, where she was cast in several television, film and stage roles including Al Fast's "Black Shampoo," 1975. Boyd guest-starred on several prime-time programs and was featured in several films including, "New York, New York." Her stage credits include "Indigo Blues," for which she won a Dramalogue Critics Award for Best Performance.
Boyd first appeared on "Days of Our Lives" as Celeste on 4/11/1994. In 1988, she appeared in a TV-movie called "Tricks of the Trade" in which played a prostitute. Boyd is multi-talented; she has performed as a vocalist on tour with Natalie Cole, Anita Baker and Lou Rawls, and she is on the staff of the Mojo Theatre Ensemble in Los Angeles as a director and producer.
Boyd says her greatest love is "GOD, GOD, and GOD!!" and her epitaph is "Life is good and always right, so go for it!"
Boyd married Bobby Lyle in 1994 and they divorced in 1998.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Days of Our Lives (born 8 November 1965). Notes: Played Celeste Perrault, 1994-2007
LMR quotes her on the set of Black Shampoo, 1975, time from her mom, "between 5:00 and 6:00 PM"
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Body : Size (Slender)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Days of Our Lives)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women