|Birthname||Alexander C. Boxer|
|born on||18 May 1979 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°08' 22°57 Asc. 22°27'|
American data scientist and author with a PhD in physics and degrees in the history of science and classics. His research has appeared in the academic journal Nature Physics and he was a field agent for online magazine and travel company Atlas Obscura in Washington, D.C. He is the author of the book A Scheme of Heaven: The History of Astrology and the Search for our Destiny in Data (2021).
- friend relationship with Koski, Olivia (born 18 May 1979)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released March 2021 (Popular science book, "A Scheme of Heaven")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Tucson Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 22 May 1979, page C7, born at St. Joseph's hospital.
Previously Craft quoted same data from Boxer in "A Scheme of Heaven: The History of Astrology and the Search for our Destiny in Data", pg. 131.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction