|Birthname||George Albert Bowers|
|born on||1 July 1923 at 06:40 (= 06:40 AM )|
|Place||Ottawa, Illinois, 41n21, 88w51|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°39' 16°40 Asc. 05°00'|
American prostitute as a young man who was noted for the size of his job equipment and his charming personality. He later developed his own stable of young men and women for prostitution; Bowers was biexual himself. By the '90s, he was bartending for private parties. Stories of his exploits circulated for many years and were alluded to in books such as Hollywood Babylon. Bowers’ claims were met with both praise and skepticism.
Bowers decided to talk publicly about his life when most of the people involved were dead and, in his words, "The truth can’t hurt them anymore." In 2012, the publication of his memoir Full Service, written by Lionel Friedberg from 150 hours of interviews, drew publicity, including a profile in The New York Times, and a feature on CBS News Sunday Morning.
Bowers died at his home in Los Angeles on 13 October 2019 at age 96.
A character based on Bowers during the heyday of his gas station operation is portrayed by Dylan McDermott in the 2020 Ryan Murphy Netflix miniseries Hollywood.
- role played of/by McDermott, Dylan (born 26 October 1961). Notes: 2020 Web TV series "Hollywood"
Bert Granite quotes him for 1 July 1924, 6:40 AM, Ottawa, Illinois.
In Oct 2019 Sy Scholfield changed year to 1923, noting that Bowers writes "I had been born on the farm on July 1, 1923" in his book, Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the Stars by Lionel Friedberg and Scotty Bowers (Atlantic Books Ltd, 2012).
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Prostituted)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Exceptionally large)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Bartender (For private parties)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Prostitute/ Pimp
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer