|Birthname||Zackery Morgan Bowen|
|born on||15 May 1978 at 18:50 (= 6:50 PM )|
|Place||Bakersfield, California, 35n22, 119w01|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°51' 03°22 Asc. 12°51'|
American murderer, he killed his girlfriend and committed suicide, their story has been told in Ethan Brown's 2009 book Shake the Devil Off, and in the "Graveyard Love" episode of American crime television series Final Witness in 2012.
On 17 October 2006, New Orleans police respond to a 9-1-1 call from the Omni Hotel – someone has fallen to their death. They arrive to find a Bowen's body with a note that said, "This is not an accident. I had to take my own life to pay for the one I took." A year earlier, in the French Quarter, Addie Hall (born Lana Shupack, 21 September 1969, Florida), a free-spirited dance teacher, met Zack Bowen, a talented musician/bartender who had served with the Army in wars in Kosovo and Iraq. The two fell in love just weeks before Hurricane Katrina. The two chose to remain in the city, thinking they would survive the oncoming storm, but they could not survive their own troubled pasts. Zack's suicide note directed the police to an address in the French Quarter, where they found Addie's dismembered body. Zach had strangled her to death nearly two weeks earlier. On the walls near her body, he had spray-painted pleas for help with his pain and his "total failure".
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 13 July 1997 at 7:34 PM in New Orleans (Birth of son, Jaxon)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 June 1999 (Birth of daughter, Lily)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Charles, copy on file.
Sy Scholfield quotes Jaxon's data from Shake the Devil Off: A True Story of the Murder That Rocked New Orleans by Ethan Brown (Henry Holt, 2009), page 45: "Lana didn’t even call Zack when she went into labor on July 13, 1997, and had to be rushed by a friend to Touro Infirmary in New Orleans. Nor did Lana let Zack know right away when his son—whom she named Jaxon—was born at 7:34 p.m. that evening. “He didn’t know about Jaxon until after he was born,” Lana explains."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (Tall)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Other Entertain/Music
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Bartender
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Soldier)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker