|born on||11 May 1909 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Montauban, France, 44n01, 1e21|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°34' 08°13 Asc. 07°54'|
French government employee; appointed General Secretary of the Vichy police by Prime Minister Pierre Laval during WW II, 1942, a post he held until the end of the war in 1944. A few months after his appointment, in July 1942, in the name of national sovereignty, Bousquet pledged allegiance to Karl Oberg, Chief SS in France, and provided the assistance of the French police in the Nazi Aryanisation Project.
On July 16-17 of 1942, the French police arrested 12,884 men, women and children who were deported to Drancy and Pithiviers, antechambers of Auschwitz. Following Bousquet's orders, 6,000 Jews were arrested in the South Zone and turned over to the Germans.
In 1991 Bousquet was accused by the French government of being a war criminal. After a number of trials in which he was never found guilty, he was scheduled to testify again on similar charges. Before he could come to trail, he was murdered in his apartment by writer and activist Christian Didier on 6/08/1993 at 8:45 AM.
- associate relationship with Pétain, Philippe (born 24 April 1856). Notes: Vichy France
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Didier, Christian (born 11 February 1944)
- Work : Begin Major Project 17 July 1942 (Arrested 12,884 men, women and children for deportation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Trial dates 1991 (Charged with crimes against humanity)
- Crime : Arrest 1991 (Accused of being a war criminal)
- Death by Homicide 8 June 1993 at 08:45 AM in Paris, France (Assassinated, age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran 1/1993 (11:00 PM Paris time)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Treason, war criminal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Sent Jews to gas chamber)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (General secretary, Vichy police)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Accused of treason & crimes against humanity)
- 1909 births
- Birthday 11 May
- Birthplace Montauban, FR
- Sun 20 Taurus
- Moon 8 Aquarius
- Asc 7 Capricorn
- 1993 deaths
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics