|Birthname||Clifford Frederick Bourland|
|born on||1 January 1921 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°10' 21°55 Asc. 28°01'|
American athlete who won a gold medal in the 4 × 400 m relay at the 1948 Summer Olympics. After the Olympics, Bourland retired from sports. After a failed attempt to start a career in municipal politics, he was hired by an insurance company. In 1984 he was a part owner of the mortgage banking firm. He died on 1 February 2018, aged 97, in Santa Monica, California.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Previously this entry had same data (Steinbrecher collection quotes Gauquelin Book of American Charts).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 97)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Insurance fields
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Olympic gold medal, 4×400 m relay)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, 4×400 m relay)