|Birthname||Joseph Jean Etienne Bouillon|
|born on||3 May 1908 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Montpellier, France, 43n36, 3e53|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°52' 20°23 Asc. 02°50'|
French composer, conductor, and violinist, also noted as Josephine Baker's fourth husband, he enjoyed great notoriety in the 1950s.
Bouillon's father and his brother Gabriel were musicologists, respectively in Montpellier and Paris. From 1936 to 1947, he directed the "Jo Bouillon et son orchestre" ensemble then devoted himself to accompanying Joséphine Baker.
Baker made many recordings with Jo Bouillon who accompanied her on her tours, as he accompanied Mistinguett and Maurice Chevalier.
Bouillon married Baker in 1947 and together they bought the Château des Milandes in Dordogne. There they carried out their project to adopt children of different nationalities, in order to prove that the cohabitation of different "races" could work admirably. Finally, they adopted twelve children.
Josephine Baker and Bouillon separated in 1957 and divorced in 1961. Jo Bouillon retired to Buenos Aires where he opened a French restaurant, Le Bistro. He died at age 76 on 9 July 1984 in Buenos Aires.
- associate relationship with Chevalier, Maurice (born 12 September 1888). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Mistinguett (born 3 April 1875). Notes: Music collaborators
- spouse relationship with Baker, Josephine (born 3 June 1906). Notes: 1947-1961
- sibling relationship with Bouillon, Gabriel (born 5 March 1898)
- compare to chart of Hélian, Jacques (born 8 June 1912)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Twelve adopted)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Jo Bouillon et son orchestre" )
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violinist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Other Entertain/Music (Musicologist)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur