|Birthname||Samuel John Bottoms|
|born on||17 October 1955 at 20:40 (= 8:40 PM )|
|Place||Santa Barbara, California, 34n25, 119w42|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°02' 21°13 Asc. 23°55'|
American actor from the age of 18. He comes from a family of four acting brothers whose parents separated after 24 years marriage; the family is a physically affectionate one. Though competitive in sports, there was little pro rivalry among the boys. He played the deaf-mute in "The Last Picture Show" at Timothy's encouragement, then, at 18, appeared in "Zandy's Bride."
In 1987, the four brother were brought together for ABC's "Island Sons," which made a debut on 15 May 1987. Timothy, 36, Joe, 33, Sam, 31 and Ben, 26, were cast together for the first time in their careers.
He died of glioblastoma multiforme, a type of brain tumor, in Los Angeles on 16 December 2008.
- sibling relationship with Bottoms, Ben (born 3 December 1960)
- sibling relationship with Bottoms, Joseph (born 22 April 1954)
- sibling relationship with Bottoms, Timothy (born 30 August 1951)
- Death by Disease 16 December 2008 in Los Angeles (Glioblastoma multiforme, age 53)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of four)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Four acting brothers)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress