Bose, Subhas Chandra
|born on||23 January 1897 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Cuttack, India, 20n30, 85e50|
|Timezone||LST m80e15 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°35' 29°56 Asc. 17°30'|
Indian nationalist military leader whose defiant patriotism made him a hero in India, but whose attempt during World War II to rid India of British rule with the help of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan left a troubled legacy.
Educated at the universities of Calcutta and Cambridge, he left a career in the Indian civil service to fight for India's independence and was imprisoned a dozen times by the British. He shared leadership of India's youth and peasant societies with Jawaharlal Nehru and Mohandas Ghandi in opposition to their principals of non-violence.
He was elected the President of India's Congress Party in 1938, but in 1940-1941, fled to Germany, then to Malaya where he set up a Provisional Government of Free India in 1943.
Bose suffered third-degree burns on 18 August 1945 after his overloaded Japanese plane crashed around 2:30 PM in Taihoku (now Taipei) in Japanese-ruled Formosa (now Taiwan). He was taken to hospital for treatment but died a few hours later, between 9 and 10 pm, at age 48.
- Work : New Job 1938 (Elected President of India's Congress Party)
- Death by Accident 18 August 1945 at 9:30 PM in Taipei (Plane crash, burns, age 48)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided screenshot of Bose's father's diary page dated 23 January 1897 and stating, “A son was born at midday.” The photo of the diary entry was posted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter on 23 January 2020 . The entry was upgraded to AA (BC/BR in hand).
Previously this entry was rated A (from memory) and had 12:15 PM, citing Arthur Blackwell quoting from the "I AM," 11/1956, "as recorded and used by Indian astrologers."
Scholfield notes that other times have been given, such as in India's Man of Destiny: An Exhaustive and Penetrating Study of Netaji Subhas by Bejon Kumar Sen Gupta (Calcutta: Oriental Agency), page 13: "Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was born at Cuttack on Saturday, January 23, at about 1-30 pm (corresponding to llth Magh, DS)."
Wikipedia gives a birth time of 12:10 PM with confusing references to sources none of which check out .
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Calcutta and Cambridge)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Airplane crash, fatal burns)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter whom he abandoned)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane crash)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Film production)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Indian army)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (President, India's Congress Party)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry