Borges, Marcello (1955)
|born on||1 March 1955 at 15:12 (= 3:12 PM )|
|Place||São Paulo, Brazil, 23s3309, 46w3729|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°24' 13°24 Asc. 13°27'|
Brazilian astrologer and consultant, dealing with spiritual and karmic aspects of the horoscope. He taught as a professor at the first astrological college of South America, not yet accredited by the government. His main interest is in data collecting.
Borges graduated as an electronic engineer in 1977 and a decade later, earned a law degree. He also entered the publishing field, putting out several books in the '90s. He married a jurist, Yara; two kids, Arthur and Helena.
In August 1975 Borges had a near-death experience. During a medical difficulty with his stomach, he clinically died for a few minutes during which he saw a tunnel of light and his grandfather, telling him to go back.
- parent->child relationship with Borges, Arthur (born 7 May 1998)
- parent->child relationship with Borges, Helena (born 25 April 1996)
- child->parent relationship with Borges, Beatriz (born 30 December 1917)
- child->parent relationship with Borges, Marcello O. (1913) (born 9 October 1913)
- spouse relationship with Borges, Beatriz (born 30 December 1917). Notes: Mom
- spouse relationship with Borges, Yara (born 7 February 1958)
- Death and Came back August 1975 (Clinically died during stomach procedure, came back)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : End a program of study 1977 (Received his electrical engineering degree)
LMR quotes him, B.C. of 3:10 PM, 8/1990, rectified by him to 3:12 PM
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Stomach procedure)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Near Death experience (Clinically died)
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Data collector)