|Birthname||Anne Elisabeth Nicolaisen|
|born on||28 September 1936 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°24' 05°21 Asc. 10°26'|
Norwegian ballet dancer and choreographer who studied ballet in Oslo, London, New York, and St. Petersburg. After a prolific career as an active dancer she became Head of Ballet at the Norwegian National Opera and Ballet. She was both professor and rector at the Norwegian National Academy of Ballet.
She was married to actor Odd Borg from 1957–1965, pianist Åge Kristoffersen 1967-1984, and artist and writer Finn Hald 2006–2010.
Anne Borg died on 19 December 2016, aged 80.
- spouse relationship with Borg, Odd (born 26 May 1931)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer