|Birthname||Borel, Emile Felix Edouard Justin|
|born on||7 January 1871 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Affrique, France, 43n57, 2e53|
|Timezone||LMT m2e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°28' 19°30 Asc. 28°14'|
French mathematician, magazine publisher and public official.
Died on 2/03/1956, Paris.
- friend relationship with Langevin, Paul (born 23 January 1872)
- (has as) student relationship with Montel, Paul (born 29 April 1876)
Gauquelin Vol. 2/2587
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Mathematician)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Magazine publisher)