|born on||18 July 1903 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Aachen, Germany, 50n47, 6e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°54' 06°20 Asc. 29°24'|
German metallurgist, lecturer, and professor of metallurgy. Borchers is the author of Volumes 1 and 2 of the multi-volume standard metalworking work. He died on 17 June 1993 in Munich, aged 89.
GraZia Bordoni's Science file quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Metallurgist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction