|born on||10 April 1829 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Nottingham, England, 52n58, 1w10|
|Timezone||LMT m1w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°21' 13°42 Asc. 10°46'|
British Methodist minister who withdrew from the Church in 1861 to dedicate his life to work among the poor. With his wife, they began evangelical work in London in 1865. Three years later, they founded a mission band that became the Salvation Army.
Died on 8/20/1912, London.
- parent->child relationship with Booth, Bramwell (born 8 March 1856)
- parent->child relationship with Booth, Evangeline (born 25 December 1865)
MA, 11/1912, spec.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker (Evangelical work)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Methodist Minister)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Salvation Army)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book