|Birthname||Edwina Marie Frances Booth|
|born on||9 December 1861 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Fulham, England, 51n28, 0w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°09' 17°47 Asc. 08°44'|
American biographer and memoirist. She was the only daughter of Edwin Booth, foremost American Shakespearean performer of the 19th century, and Mary Devlin Booth (Edwin's first wife and actress). On May 16, 1885, she married Ignatius R. Grossman, a banker. They had two children. In 1895, after her father's death, she published "Edwin Booth: Recollections by His Daughter, Edwina Booth Grossmann, and Letters to Her and to His Friends." Edwina died on 26 December 1938 at the age of 77.
- child->parent relationship with Booth, Edwin (born 13 November 1833)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Edwin Booth: A Biography and Performance History" by Arthur W. Bloom (McFarland, 2013), pp. 59-60: "Edwina Marie Frances [Booth] . . . was born on December 9, 1861, in Fulham . . . at 4:30 A.M."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of Edwin Booth)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (1)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (2)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer