|Birthname||Edwin Thomas Booth|
|born on||13 November 1833 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Bel Air (Harford County), Maryland, 39n32, 76w21|
|Timezone||LMT m76w21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°26' 20°26 Asc. 28°56'|
American actor who began to tour at age 13 with his father, Junius Booth. At the age of 16, he made his stage debut. Darkly handsome and slight, Booth had a magnetic voice and a great stage presence. He suffered from melancholia.
After two strokes over the course of two years he died in his sleep at 1:17 AM on 7 June 1893, aged 59.
- parent->child relationship with Booth, Edwina (born 9 December 1861)
- child->parent relationship with Booth, Junius Brutus (born 1 May 1796)
- sibling relationship with Booth, John Wilkes (born 10 May 1838)
WYNN, 9/1942, states, "as the stars were falling in unprecidented brilliance." PC calculated the time from Sabian Symbols No.109. Which Bel Air of two is not confirmed.
Starkman rectified to 17.18.24 LMT Bel Air, Hartford
Sy Scholfield quotes time of death from The New York Times Book of the Dead: Obituaries of Extraordinary People by William McDonald (Hachette UK, 2016): "June 7, 1893. Edwin Booth, the well known actor, died at the Players' club this morning at 1:17 o'clock."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Melancholia)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother shot President Lincoln)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Made debut at 16)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame